- Any special zoning conditions placed on the property by previous zoning actions
- Use permits that are required for the business to operate
- Other issues previously tied to the property
- Is there enough parking to meet the zoning requirements
- Are there deed restrictions that affect business activity? This is especially important in residential zones. To determine this review your Deed and Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions for the property.
- Will this use require rezoning the property
- Is the uses specifically allowed in the zone or specifically prohibited
We found some of this information in the Scottsdale AZ.gov webpage. Although some of their information pertains to that specific city and state, the information we provided above applies to the majority of US cities and states.